One for the most half Ironman completed in a year
(22) and one for the most full Ironman races
completed in a year (30).
yes I will
- 1- Hawaii - Kauai - Saturday, June 06, 2015
- 2- Alaska - Anchorage - Sunday, June 07, 2015
- 3-Washington - Bothell - Monday, June 08, 2015
- 4-Oregon - Tillamook - Tuesday, June 09, 2015
- 5-California - Sacramento - Wednesday, June 10, 2015
- 6-Nevada - Las Vegas - Thursday, June 11, 2015
- 7-Arizona - Flagstaff - Friday, June 12, 2015
- 8-New Mexico - Santa Fe - Saturday, June 13, 2015
- 9-Colorado - Pueblo - Sunday, June 14, 2015
- 10-Kansas - Garden City - Monday, June 15, 2015
- 11- Oklahoma - Oklahoma City - Tuesday, June 16, 2015
- 12-Texas - Plano - Wednesday, June 17, 2015
- 13-Louisiana - Shreveport - Thursday, June 18, 2015
- 14-Arkansas - Little Rock - Friday, June 19, 2015
- 15-Missouri - Springfield - Saturday, June 20, 2015
- 16-Kentucky - Henderson - Sunday, June 21, 2015
- 17-Tennessee - Jackson - Monday, June 22, 2015
- 18-Mississippi - Columbus - Tuesday, June 23, 2015
- 19-Alabama - Enterprise - Wednesday, June 24, 2015
- 20-Florida - Jacksonville - Thursday, June 25, 2015
- 21-Georgia - Savannah - Friday, June 26, 2015
- 22-South Carolina - Darlington - Saturday, June 27, 2015
- 23-North Carolina - Wilson - Sunday, June 28, 2015
- 24-Virginia - Petersburg - Monday, June 29, 2015
- 25-Maryland - Cambridge - Tuesday, June 30, 2015
- 26-Delaware - Wilmington - Wednesday, July 01, 2015
- 27-New Jersey - Burlington - Thursday, July 02, 2015
- 28-Connecticut - Hamden - Friday, July 03, 2015
- 29-Rhode Island - Providence - Saturday, July 04, 2015
- 30-Massachusetts - Brighton - Sunday, July 05, 2015
- 31-New Hampshire - Portsmouth - Monday, July 06, 2015
- 32-Maine - Biddeford - Tuesday, July 07, 2015
- 33-Vermont - Burlington - Wednesday, July 08, 2015
- 34-New York - Lake Placid - Thursday, July 09, 2015
- 35-Pennsylvania - Scranton - Friday, July 10, 2015
- 36-West Virginia - Clarksburg - Saturday, July 11, 2015
- 37-Ohio - Cuyahoga - Sunday, July 12, 2015
- 38-Michigan - Ann Arbor - Monday, July 13, 2015
- 39-Indiana - South Bend - Tuesday, July 14, 2015
- 40-Illinois - Champaign - Wednesday, July 15, 2015
- 41-Wisconsin - Madison - Thursday, July 16, 2015
- 42-Minnesota - Rochester - Friday, July 17, 2015
- 43-Iowa - Forest City - Saturday, July 18, 2015
- 44-Nebraska - South Sioux City - Sunday, July 19, 2015
- 45-South Dakota - Aberdeen - Monday, July 20, 2015
- 46-North Dakota - Bismark - Tuesday, July 21, 2015
- 47-Montana - Billings - Wednesday, July 22, 2015
- 48-Wyoming - Sheridan - Thursday, July 23, 2015
- 49-Idaho - Idaho Falls - Friday, July 24, 2015
- 50-Utah - Midway - Saturday, July 25, 2015
Jordan Maddocks is an internet technology entrepreneur. In 2007 he started the successful property management franchise KeyRenter.com and then in 2013 went on to build the first “managed by owner” property management platform RentTree.com. At the age of 21, Jordan was the youngest real estate broker in the state of Utah and after only two years in business was the first person to ever receive the award for “Best Property Management Company” by Utah’s best of state awards. Jordan has been involved with endurance sports for the last 10 years having completed 20 marathons, 4 half distance ironman's and 1 full distance ironman. Breaking records, inspiring other people, and having fun is what interested Jordan in joining the team.
Peter Vidmar is the highest scoring American gymnast in Olympic history. The winner of numerous national and international titles, Peter finished his successful career at the 1984 Olympic Games. As the USA men's gymnastics team captain, he led his teammates to America's first ever team gold medal with their stunning upset victory over the defending world champions, the People's Republic of China. He went on to win the silver medal in the individual all-around competition (the first American to have won an Olympic All-Around medal), and with a perfect score of 10, he captured the gold medal on the pommel horse.
Dr. Dallas Makin is a sports chiropractor who uses chiropractic, clinical acupuncture, applied kinesiology and physical therapies to treat athletes of all levels. Doctor Makin has dedicated his career to learning the latest techniques in helping athletes in a natural, surgery-free way, and referring to the proper professional when surgery is inevitable. He takes pride in his passion of seeing each patient respond positively.
Dr. Nathan Goodyear is the founder, co-owner, and lead physician at Seasons in Farragut, Tennessee. His passion for wellness began with his own 100 pound post-football career weight loss. He is dedicated to offering the latest advancements in traditional medicine with the most holistic approach to treatment possible.
Dr. Goodyear received his Bachelor of Arts from Louisiana Tech University in Ruston, LA and Doctor of Medicine from LSU Health Sciences Center in Shreveport, LA. He is Board Certified in Gynecology and is a Fellowship-Trained Metabolic Specialist (Anti-Aging/Regenerative Medicine). He was the Chief Resident in Obstetrics/Gynecology at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville.
David Warden is the founder of David Warden Coaching where he coaches athletes of all abilities. An internationally-recognized triathlon coach and overall winner of 19 triathlon events, he is former vice president of the USA Triathlon Rocky Mountain Regional Council. He has more than 15 years of experience in endurance sports, having been named 2011 USA Triathlon Rocky Mountain sprint-distance champion and a three-time USA Triathlon All-American.
Alex is a digital marketing ninja who specializes in digital product launches and collaborative branding. He made his mark running marketing campaign for Fortune 500 companies include Sony, Intermountain Healthcare, EA, Ubisoft, Microsoft and more. He has won multiple digital media marketing honors including awards for innovative campaigns and breaking records for success on new product launches. His passion is taking people's idea, making them into a reality, and then bringing it to the world.
B. Eng, B. Kin, CSCS, CPT Owner/Operator www.integrityperformance.ca Calgary, AB Steve grew up in St. John’s, NL Canada, during which time he played a multitude of sports. For the past decade he has been working with athletes of varying abilities and sports as well as the general population with one single goal in mind for them all. This goal is to keep them injury free and perform to the best of their abilities. In consultation with some of Canada’s best sport physiotherapists he has also helped many athlete’s rehabilitate a variety of injuries.
Natalie Rasmussen graduated as class president and ambassador from the Utah College of Massage Therapy. She also received additional training from prominent message therapist Alex Guerrero, and specializes in sport, injury, and rehab massage.
our social media
Choose this packavailable / 1 1
Choose this packavailable / 5 4
Choose this packavailable / 10 8
Choose this packavailable / 20 17